Friday, July 21, 2017

Five Minute Friday Free Write: Collect

07.20.2017

Five Minute Friday Free Write: Collect


Today I am linking up with Five Minute Friday to do something I haven't done in an extremely long time: Free Write for 5 Minute Friday. 

I have always loved 5 Minute Friday. It gets those writing juices flowing--no editing or worrying about writing the perfect piece. Just raw writing--flowing non-stop--for five minutes. Just set your timer for 5 minutes and see how far you get once the alarm goes off. Seeing where your mind takes you and enjoying others' posts linked to the blog. 

Today for 5 Minute Friday, the topic of the Free Write is COLLECT. Feel free to do your own 5 minute free-write or check out the other community members' free writes! Click below to read them:





GO.

Lately I've been collecting dreams.

Dreams that I've never dared to dream before. 

Dreams that will allow me to

---live without fear.
---live without debt.
---live comfortably with chronic migraines.
---live without choosing only one natural healing appointment each month.

---build myself up.

---become stronger.
---become more confident.

---believe that I can do anything.

---push through anxiety.

---love my tribe hard.

---travel to places that I have only dreamed of.

---support and give-back to my family.

---inspire health and wellness.

---help others.

---change the world.


These dreams

---inspire me.

---move me.

---push me.

---build me up.

---are mine to hold.


These dreams will one day be my reality. 


STOP.



Thank you for reading! If you write a 5 Minute Free-Write on the topic "COLLECT," please add it in the comments below! I'd LOVE to read it!

Love and happiness <3 Holly

4 comments:

  1. What a great thing to collect - dreams. These sound amazing and powerful. What a great journey you're on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream big, dear Holly. And those dreams that do not come to fruition in this life...rest assured that God will collect their fragments, and with delight in His eyes, present them to you in Heaven...so that you may keep working.

    As C.S. Lewis said, joy is the work of heaven...and there is, therefore, the scope for work.

    #1 at FMF this week.

    https://blessed-are-the-pure-of-heart.blogspot.com/2017/07/your-dying-spouse-339-revelation-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do the FMF, but I've visited Barbie's blog nearly every day for the past several years and often choose another commenter's blog to visit. Your remind me of my daughter-in-law because she's had that same shade of red in her hair as you have on your "About Me" photo. You remind me of me (except that I'm 60) because of your chronic migraines (mine have been all my life), and anxieties and OCD (again, mine have been all my life). I have a lot more than that going on medically, but, God is my saving grace and only reason for love and laughter in my life. \o/ I pray you'll be able to realize your dreams soon and discover more joy in your life! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with SaraBEth, dreams are a great thing to collect. I have day dreams that I continue to go back to when I need to rest my mind. Of course it's a lovely day dream of us being able to take our whole family to a mountain top retreat for a month...who knows it might come true someday so I will keep on dreaming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)