To thank all of you for coming on this journey with me and to celebrate the fact that I have made it to 125 followers on Bloglovin, 100 followers on Instagram, 24 Google+ followers, 10 Google friend connect followers, and 76 followers on the Finding My Everyday Happy Facebook page, I am hosting a giveaway!
I just want to thank all of you for reading, following, stopping by, commenting, believing in me, cheering me on, and being a positive influence in my life.
I hope you'll stick around for my journey on my blog! I have been loving writing, reading your comments, and connecting with so many people through blogging!
I decided for any giveaways that I run to make the rules simple and easy. And I decided to have the prizes always be something related to things that make me happy, so hopefully, they will bring you a little happiness too!
The first giveaway prize is some Arm Candy for you to dress up your favorite everyday outfit. I know I always feel my best when I love the outfit I'm wearing that day, so I found two super cute bracelets for you to wear to work, on a special night out, or on a fun casual day! You can wear them alone or together for a bolder statement! I love stacking bracelets! And those of you who know me, know how much I love fashion!!
Here's a picture of the two bracelets that you could win!
Brick red faux leather snap-closure bracelet with rhinestones (Brand: Anna & Ava)
Gold Link bracelet with faux leather stamped center (Brand: Natasha)
The rules are simple:
1. The giveaway is open for a little over two weeks.
2. A winner will be chosen at random on Monday, April 21 at midnight and announced on the blog on Saturday the 19th. The winner will be notified by email.
3. To enter the contest, you must leave your email address or login with Facebook below in the Rafflecopter form. This is how a winner will be selected at random. No one will be able to see your email address and your email address will not be given out to anyone.
4. The only thing you have to do to enter the giveaway is to leave a comment on this
post on my blog or on this post's link on my Facebook page found here telling me one thing that has made you happy today. That's it! Easy-peesy.
5. You can get up to two entries by commenting on my blog and my Facebook page. And if you comment on my blog and Facebook page, try to tell me two different things that have made you happy!
You can also enter from the Giveaway Tab on my Facebook page!
Can't wait to see what has made you happy :)
Thanks for reading and following me throughout my journey!
Love and happiness <3 Holly