Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Chaotic Goddess Bookswap Reveal!






This is the first time I have ever participated in a Chaotic Goddess Swap, and I am so happy I did! It was so much fun! I got paired with the lovely Lory of The Emerald City Book Review. The box she put together for me was fabulous! She was such a great swap partner! 

Here are the fantastic items that Lory sent:





A book from my wishlist: 

Where'd You Go Bernadette. I cannot wait to read this book! It looks so funny! And Lory already read it and enjoyed it too! So happy to hear such a good review of this one!


A book Lory enjoyed:

H is for Hawk. I have never heard of this book before, but it sounds amazing! I love memoirs; this was such a great pick for me. Lory told me this book was so beautifully written. I am so excited to get into this story!


A book she hasn't read, but found interesting:

Find the Good is a book written by an obituary writer imparting wisdom about how to live a more exhilarating and meaningful life by finding the good. This is absolutely right up my alley! After all, my mission in life is to "find my everyday happy." I think this will be my first read out of the bunch. I am thoroughly intrigued by this one!


Lory also put in a fabulous blank notebook from the City Lights Bookstore in San Francisco. I am loving this notebook! I have been carrying it around in my purse, jotting down writing ideas, cute happenings from school, and other musings from my crazy life. :)


Thank you so much, Lory, for choosing such a thoughtful box of books! I had so much fun taking part in this swap with you! 




What would you put in a book swap package for a friend?


Love and happiness <3 Holly


2 comments:

  1. So glad you like the books, Holly! I'm pretty confident you will enjoy them all.

    Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lori! I'm so glad you did too! I know I will!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)