Thursday, June 19, 2014

April Slantbox Reveal

Let me start off by saying that this post should have been up a long while ago! It's been a strange two months for me with my new migraine medications and side effects from those. I will post about that later. But I just want to say that my April Slantbox match, Carol over at Super Sparkly in Second, is the sweetest! 


Meet the Teacher 
This is Carol :) Hi, Carol!!




You definitely need to check out her adorable blog! She sent me the most fun and adorable box of goodies! I absolutely loved it and have been using everything in it ever since I got it :)

The theme for the Slantbox Swap in April was to send your partner a box based on one of your favorite books. After you chose a book you wanted to send your partner, you found items to fill their box that fit the theme and the happenings in the book. I loved the theme of this box! It was so much fun! Probably one of my favorite themes, as well as June's theme (all about your swap partner!).

If you're unfamiliar with the Slantbox Swap, you can check it out here on Jameson's blog Lesson's with Coffee:


The SLANT Box Exchange


There are still a few days to sign up if you in any way work in the education field: teacher, teacher's assistant, librarian, substitute teacher, etc. If you think you might be interested, you should definitely sign up! It's tons of fun!

The box that Carol sent me was fantastic! Here was what she sent:






The book she sent was






This book is so fun! I have been jumping around reading different parts! It's so fun and colorful and has cute little doodles in it as you go! I love it!




These stickers are awesome! They smell like chocolate!!




This little book is full of inspirational quotes that I can stand up on my desk. I love a good inspirational quote! Below are two of my favorites so far!




 Aagghhh! It's Goethe!! I love Germans!! And I love Goethe! (On another topic: if you've never heard an explanation of my ginkgo leaf tattoo, it has to do with Goethe!!)





I love these markers! I've used them so much in my art journal!
And that stamp is going to get used so much in my classroom next year!



Carol, thank you so much for my awesome Slantbox!


Love and happiness <3 Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)