Monday, April 6, 2015

I'm Book Swapping It Up!

I am so excited that I actually made the sign-up deadline for The Books 'n' Bloggers Swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps! I completely missed their 12 Days of Christmas Swap :( I always remember to check out their blog right when the deadline passes for entering. Well, not this time!



They always have the most fun swaps. This one, to me at least, is the most fun because it involves books! 

For this swap, you get paired with another blogger and you get to send them a box of love filled with books! How fun! In your box of loveliness, you must send:

1) A book from your partner's wishlist,
2) A book you have read and loved, and
3) A book you haven't read, but think looks interesting.

And of course, you can send book-related odds and ends with your package too!

I love sending book love to other people, and it's so fun to get a box of books that some else picks for you in the mail! I have also met so many great, new friends through swaps, blogging, and my bookshop--this is another great way to meet fun new people who share my love for books!

Looking forward to meeting my partner and taking part in this swap.


What would be some books on your swap wishlist?



Lots of love <3 Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)