Monday, July 28, 2014

Christmas in July Book Swap

This month I participated in the Christmas in July Book Swap over at The Book Monsters

swap

If you've never checked out this blog before, you should! I love it! Co-bloggers Kristen and Kate have tons of book reviews, author guest posts and interviews, reading challenges, and discuss what they are currently reading for pleasure! I love seeing what they're interested in :) I met co-blogger at The Book Monsters, Kristen, through an educator swap this past year and couldn't wait to participate! 

For this swap, I got partnered with Christina over at Books Are Life Reviews.




Books Are Life
I had so much fun getting to know Christina! She is so sweet, and I have LOVED catching up on reading her blog! She reviews books and talks about what she's currently reading. She also has author interviews. So much fun!

For this swap, you get to know your partner and at the end of the swap, send your partner a book off their wish list as well as one other item. Each of us made a wish-list of 10 books from which our partner could choose to send us. That way the book we received would be a surprise. Here is a link to the wishlist I sent Christina: Amazon wishlist.

I was SO excited to receive my box from her! I had been wanting to read the book she sent me for awhile! And now I don't have an excuse not to! It sounds so interesting! And Christina actually got a chance to meet the author! So jealous :)

Here's what she sent me:





I can't wait to read Every Day by David Levithan. Here's a link to read about it on Amazon.

I also got some new post-its! Yay! And some mechanical pencils! I run through post-its and mechanical pencils like it's my job, especially once school starts.

I got a coupon to get a free Chick-Fil-A sandwich and two awesome bookmarks! Here are the bookmarks up close:




This swap was so much fun! Thank you so much Christina!

Love and happiness <3 Holly

3 comments:

  1. Love all the goodies she sent you, nothing so awesome as some great bookmarks! I haven't read any of David's books, but hear they are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristen! I know! I LOVE bookmarks! I haven't either, but I've wanted to read this one for awhile! This is the perfect opportunity! Thanks so much for hosting this swap! It was so much fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and others around you. To get more information cheap medicines usa from order online usa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)