Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Just for Fun: A Little Bit of Craziness

And just for fun, even if this hump day (yeah, I said it) may not really be a hump day for you (I had Monday off and a snow day yesterday). It still feels like the real thing to me!!! Here's a fun, nutty conversation between me and my little sis just for poops and giggles. I don't know what we jib-jab about sometimes. This is how we occupy ourselves late at night. In this case, it was the mid-afternoon. Just a little something to give you a little laughter on your Wednesday. Or in case it doesn't, just think how crazy it is that we find this humorous :)





Rachael................................................................me



*I am the blue text.
*My sister Rachael is the gray text.












And there you have it. One simple thing that makes me infinitely happy. I love you sissy and your craziness!



Love and happiness <3 Holly











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)