Monday, January 13, 2014

Motivational Monday

Hello, everyone! It's Motivational Monday! And it's time for some inspiration. I love me some inspiration. Winter break is over, school is back in session, waking up at 5 a.m. is back in style, I'm back to grading papers, lesson planning, and coming home dog-tired. Needless to say, I need some motivation! Plus, it's completely dark outside when I head to work and cold to boot!

Here are some fabulous quotes and pictures are going to get me through this week! Hope they can help you too!



Hope


In one of my recent posts, I wrote about losing hope in my life and then finding it again recently. It has taken awhile for me to realize that I want to hope for good things to happen in my life. I want to have hope that I can be happy and stay happy and love my life. Here is a quote that reminds me of this journey in my life:





This reminds me that having hope in my life allows me to believe that anything is possible, especially finding and keeping my happy.

Then this quote reminded me of a few amazing pictures that I pinned on Pinterest awhile ago. I love pinning beautiful photographs on Pinterest. They can create so much emotion inside a person--so much feeling. These pictures reminded me of hope and how important it can be in our lives.

The Statue of Liberty: hope for a new future







Baby turtles: hope to survive





Hope pushes me to do the things I love because I hope that in the future, I will be a happier person because of it. I need hope in my life. I'm glad I found it.


And from my vacation this summer in Florida: Lost loved ones are watching over me









Happiness






I love this one! It makes me wonder, Why haven't I done this earlier? But now that you have, live it up!!



 


While I cannot always control what happens around me in my life, I can control how I react to these situations. I can control my outlook towards my life, and I want it to remain positive. I will remember to choose happiness.


What is motivating you this Monday?



Love and happiness <3 Holly












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)