This list is meant to be different than my Happy List I created back in October. That list was meant to be some goals that I wanted to accomplish in a matter of months, not over the course of my lifetime. I wanted to work on those things to maintain my goal of staying happy. I also wanted to stay true to my goal of doing the what I love and not losing myself again. This list is meant to be a more "lofty," long-term ideal for which I want to strive.
Here's what I've got so far...
1. Take a photography class and read about photography and practice.
2. Make an awesome lip-synced music video with my family.
3. Take a restaurant tour of Ohio with Bjorn--visiting all the places we'd like to try.
4. Go the the Ellen Degeneres Show.
5. Host a themed dinner party.
6. Volunteer consistently at a soup kitchen or somewhere help is needed.
7. Adopt kids who need forever homes.
8. Write a book.
9. Have a garden.
10. Host a tea party.
11. Dance in a flash mob.
12. Read 100 books in a year.
13. Go skydiving??
14. Place a $50 bet in Vegas.
15. Go to a Bengals game.
16. Go to New York City at Christmas Time.
17. Take a pottery class.
18. Take a painting class.
19. Attend an anxiety or OCD conference.
20. Go to the coast in Portland, Maine and eat lobster.
21. Work on Dad's genealogy research and website.
22. Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
23. Go to the Museum of Natural History in New York.
24. Go to Queens, NY (where Bjorn is from).
25. Take Bjorn to Germany.
26. Take Bjorn to see the house I grew up in.
27. Learn to sew, knit, or crochet.
28. See Sara Bareilles in concert.
29. Take Japanese classes.
30. Have Bjorn teach me to play the ukulele.
31. Read a book once a year together with Bjorn.
32. Have a date night looking out at the stars through our car's sunroof.
33. Write a song with Bjorn.
34. Create my own unique cupcake flavor combination.
35. Learn to swing on a trapeze.
36. Go zip-lining.
The one thing about me is that I love to learn new things. I think a lot of my list has to do with trying new things, but I love that!
I think doing these things would make me so happy! It makes me happy just thinking about them! So excited to started working on them and seeing what happens and where my adventures take me!
What would you have on your "Life List of Fun"?
Love and happiness <3 Holly