Thursday, January 16, 2014

Tickled Pink

Here are some things that have made me feel tickled pink this week :)




Talking to my kitty nieces on FaceTime. Precious loves me :)




My crazy sister! She makes me feel better when I'm down!






Fun date night at Brown Dog Cafe
Appetizer: Rabbit Tortellini


Wild Boar Tenderloin with apples, collard greens with smoked bacon, and pan-roasted potatoes



Seared, porcini mushroom encrusted scallops with shaved brussel sprouts, smoked bacon, and black-eyed peas




Fun date night continued at the Book of Mormon.








My sweet boys after a weekend bath




My Boo-Boo















Sweet, creative gifts from students: spaghetti and meatballs complete with its own set of chopsticks for lunch. It has been on my desk all week. They have asked me to keep it on my desk all week! I'm afraid to move it! Maybe I should say that I ate it!







Watching my Harry Connick Jr. on American Idol! 




Crazy selfies left on my cell phone by former students from high school who visit me. Students who came speaking no English in 4th grade, shared 3 years of ESL with me, and are now amazing teenagers. Love them!!


These things have been making me happy this week. What's been making you happy?


Love and happiness <3 Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are one thing on my happy list! Hearing from you makes me smile :)